Justin C. Albright
Justin was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio. Prior to joining Miller & Miller, he worked for one of the largest bankruptcy law firms in Ohio helping people get out of debt. Justin has continued practicing in the area of bankruptcy ever since and continues to help people achieve debt relief. With Miller & Miller, he focuses on helping clients file chapter 7 bankruptcies.
While not at work, Justin can be often found on the golf course or playing with his Labrador Retriever, Boomer. He is also a diehard fan of the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals. Ohh and THE Ohio State Buckeyes, of course.
Areas of Practice
- Debtor’s Rights
- Bankruptcy Protection under Chapters 7 and 13
- Loan Modification
- Foreclosure Defense
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. – 2014