We Are Committed To Helping You
At the offices of Miller & Miller Law, LLC, our lawyers are committed to helping individuals and families in Milwaukee and across Wisconsin. Our firm began helping people struggling with debt. In the years that followed, we have come to do much more.
We care deeply about our clients. Whether our clients are considering bankruptcy, injured in an accident, facing disability or investigating an estate plan to prepare for the future, we want to make sure they have the best resources available to help them.
There are many large bankruptcy firms from Chicago and Indiana that are advertising services in Wisconsin. So why choose Miller & Miller Law, LLC?
We Offer Holistic Solutions To Debt Problems And Much More
Every family faces unique challenges when considering bankruptcy. We will make sure you consider your full range of debt relief options, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We can help you take the Chapter 7 means test and determine whether or not you qualify. If you do, we could have you debt-free in 90 days.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Are you ineligible for Chapter 7? Most people can come up with a three- to five-year debt settlement plan through Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This will also allow you to keep your home and other important assets.
- If you are looking for a way to stop foreclosure and save your most important assets, Chapter 13 will allow you to come up with a debt settlement plan you can afford.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: While we are a bankruptcy law firm, we always encourage our clients to explore all options in finding debt relief, including Chapter 128 reorganization and mortgage modification.
Are you living in fear of home foreclosure, car repossession or wage garnishment? Discover how the automatic stay can stop a collection when you file for bankruptcy.
Special Areas Of Concern
- When you have a backlog of unfiled or unpaid taxes, you can only hide your head in the sand for so long before you will have to pay. We can help you understand the link between bankruptcy and taxes.
- If you run a small business in or around Milwaukee or somewhere else in Wisconsin and have come to a place where it is difficult to keep your business running, we can answer your questions about bankruptcy for small businesses.
- If you are struggling with a disability or another impairment, pursuing Social Security or Social Security Disability benefits should be on your radar. In our practice, we have seen many who have fallen on hard times because of a disability. Do not wait. Get started on your SSD/SSDI application today.
- Injuries can knock you out of the workforce and quickly deplete your resources. Find out what your options are for obtaining workers’ compensation benefits or pursuing a personal injury claim.
- Some clients were injured through no fault of their own. Medical supplies and medications are often rushed to market without thorough testing. Our civil litigation practice holds negligent manufacturers accountable.
Do you still have questions? Get answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Estate Planning And Life After Bankruptcy
There is life after bankruptcy. Whether you are considering bankruptcy as a way to discharge your debt or you have already filed for bankruptcy, you may be nervous about what comes next. You do have options, and you can rebuild your credit. We will be there to help you every step of the way.
After helping people out of financial turmoil, we want to help them plan for the future as well. Our estate planning practice evolved as part of our holistic approach to helping clients.
Get Answers. Learn About Your Options. Contact Miller & Miller Law, LLC, Today
Find out more about the holistic legal services we provide. Contact Miller & Miller Law, LLC, today to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 414-250-7880 or 866-906-5634 (toll free).
Great legal representation should never be out of reach. We serve clients throughout Wisconsin from our offices in Milwaukee, Madison and Kenosha.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.