Our Mission & Vision
“A number of years ago, back in the late ’80s, I was involved in a family business that was facing serious financial problems. In the end, the decision was made to file bankruptcy for the business. At the time the business bankruptcy was filed, my father became ill, and I took on the responsibility of taking the business through the Chapter 11 filing process. During that period, I befriended the bankruptcy judge involved in the case and made the decision to go to law school specifically to become a bankruptcy lawyer. After clerking for this same bankruptcy judge and working in a larger firm, I decided to strike out on my own. I saw firsthand how bankruptcy lawyers treated their clients. I wanted to emulate what I saw and do an even better job to help people get through the trying bankruptcy process.” — James Miller
Building off this experience, Miller & Miller Law, LLC, has not only become an effective legal presence in the communities that make up southeastern Wisconsin, but also developed strong, friendly relationships with the people we have served and continue to serve.
Good legal help should never be out of reach. With offices in Milwaukee, Madison and Kenosha, we serve clients throughout Wisconsin.
How Our Practice Has Grown
Our firm used to practice bankruptcy exclusively, but we soon found that our clients needed additional help. Clients would come back to us knowing they could trust us to help them through whatever legal challenge they faced. We are honored by the faith that our clients have placed in us, and we are dedicated to providing the best possible experience for them.
Our practice now includes:
- Personal injury
- Workers’ compensation
- Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income
- Estate planning
Our firm’s mission is to meet the needs of all our clients by providing the highest level of financial, emotional and legal support.
We pledge to use all possible tools available to assist our clients and will do so by being smart, empathetic and compassionate.
We will never judge our clients. Financial difficulties are stressful enough, finding the solution should not be.
We at Miller & Miller Law, LLC, strive to be a pre-eminent law firm by consistently delivering highly skilled, ethical and aggressive legal representation to our clients, for a reasonable fee.
Our entire organization endeavors to exceed the expectations of our clients in all aspects of service as we help them on their path toward financial freedom.
Prioritized Customer Service
We are 100 percent committed to:
- Providing our clients realistic and attainable options that address their financial difficulties and help them reach their goals
- Believing that every situation is unique and that clients themselves are in the best position to select the option that best suits their needs
- Understanding that once the client selects an option, our role is to guide them through the process and to treat them with honesty, compassion, transparency, respect and integrity
- Working with each client as an individual and being available to them when needed, even if beyond normal business hours
- Promptly following up on client inquiries within 24 hours or sooner, and being responsive and efficient in the way we respond
- Assisting each client to reach their end goal of financial security by providing credit education opportunities throughout the time that they are our client
- Maintaining a client first attitude
A Reputation Of Steadfast Counsel
We have an impeccable relationship and reputation with the judges, trustees and court clerks. We steadfastly protect that reputation by exhibiting the highest level of ethical conduct in all of our interactions with the court.
After filing more than 25,000 cases since the firm was founded in 1992, we are thankful to our clients, judges, trustees, lawyers and other friends who have been so pleased with our services that they regularly honor us by referring friends and family to our firm.
Team-Oriented Approach To Success
We work as a team to ensure clients are kept informed throughout the entire process. Our commitment to teamwork ensures that someone is always available to answer questions and address concerns in a reasonable and timely fashion.
We are committed to being available to our clients before and after the case is filed. We believe in our clients and invest in them by offering options to file their case even when they do not have cash readily available to retain our services.
We recognize and clearly communicate to each client that while the firm manages the legal process, the client will have responsibilities they must live up to in order for their case to be successful.