Angela has represented thousands of clients during her 17-year tenure as an attorney. She received her law degree from Hamline University School of Law in 2006. Angela works with clients who are having financial difficulties, concentrating on Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies as well as Chapter 128 debt amortizations. She is a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association and is admitted in both the Eastern and Western districts of Wisconsin.
In 2002, Angela graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. Prior to that time she was born and raised as a “Yooper” in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and received an Associate of Arts degree in Pre-law from Gogebic Community College in Ironwood, Michigan.
When not practicing law, Angela enjoys spending time watching her Green Bay Packers and Chicago Cubs
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Protection under Chapters 7 and 13
- Loan Modifications
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2006
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of the State of Wisconsin