Ever wondered who’s working behind the scenes at Miller Law Chronicles? In this episode, join Attorney Jamie Miller as he chats with Renate Creutzberg, a key part of the firm’s friendly staff, to bring you an insider’s perspective of our team.
Facing bankruptcy can feel overwhelming, but attempting to navigate the complex process alone is never the answer. From inaccurate forms to missed deadlines, filing without expert legal help almost guarantees problems.
As an experienced bankruptcy attorney, I’ve seen firsthand the consequences of DIY bankruptcy. Clients who dismiss their own cases, fail to disclose assets, make common but costly errors on paperwork – these mistakes undermine even the simplest filings.
While bankruptcy may seem straightforward, the ramifications of errors can be severe – your case gets delayed, assets become at risk, or your filing gets dismissed altogether. The costs, both financial and emotional, quickly mount without proper guidance.
If you’re considering bankruptcy, I urge you not to go it alone. Join me, Attorney Jamie Miller, today as I discuss the critical differences an attorney makes: preparing complete financial documents, catching errors that could jeopardize your case, choosing the optimal bankruptcy chapter for your situation, advocating for you in court, negotiating with creditors on your behalf, and developing a plan to improve your credit score after discharge.
Whether you’re just beginning to research options or preparing to file, hiring a lawyer to assist and represent you is the smartest decision you can make. Tune in now to The Miller Law Chronicles, and I’ll answer your questions on finding and evaluating bankruptcy attorneys to ensure you get the expert help you need from the start.
- Filing bankruptcy with unpaid taxes – the importance of having your tax returns filed and accurate before filing bankruptcy.
- Self-employed bankruptcies – self-employment makes bankruptcy cases more complicated, further highlighting the need for an attorney.
- Managing SBA loans in bankruptcy – SBA debt is another factor that makes bankruptcy cases more complex.
- Post-bankruptcy credit restoration – attorneys can help improve your credit score after bankruptcy discharge, potentially saving clients a significant amount of money over the long term.
Thank you for listening to The Miller Law Chronicles. If you found value in today’s episode, please subscribe to our YouTube channel youtube.com/@MillerandMillerLaw or follow us on Apple Podcasts.
You can also find us on social media:
- Facebook: @MillerAndMillerLaw
- Instagram: @MillerMillerLawFirm
Or email us at [email protected] and together, let’s demystify the legal process and unravel the captivating stories that shape our legal world.