Ever wondered who’s working behind the scenes at Miller Law Chronicles? In this episode, join Attorney Jamie Miller as he chats with Renate Creutzberg, a key part of the firm’s friendly staff, to bring you an insider’s perspective of our team.
In this episode of The Miller Law Chronicles, host Attorney James Miller, shares his journey to becoming a bankruptcy lawyer and founding Miller & Miller. Jamie discusses how growing up watching his parents’ strong work ethic and experiencing his family business go through bankruptcy shaped his passion for helping others in financial distress. He explains how those life events led him to attend law school and start his own firm focused on guiding clients through the bankruptcy process with compassion and care.
The Miller Law Chronicles aims to become a place of comfort where clients can find answers to their questions without feeling overwhelmed. James’ goal is to share compelling client stories, showcasing relatable experiences and offering solutions to various legal challenges.
If you’re looking to gain valuable insights and the confidence to make informed decisions, join Attorney James Miller as he embarks on an empowering exploration of the law and its impact on our lives.
Here are some other topics James discusses in this episode:
- Jamie grew up in Canton, Ohio, watching his parents and their strong work ethic.
- He opened a retail business with his father after college that ultimately had to file for bankruptcy.
- The bankruptcy experience inspired Jamie’s interest in bankruptcy law.
- Jamie attended law school at the University of Miami and started his firm, Miller & Miller, in 1991.
- Miller & Miller operates based on core values of compassion, honesty, problem-solving, and positivity.
- Jamie aims to guide clients through the bankruptcy process and help them rebuild their financial lives.
Thank you for listening to The Miller Law Chronicles. If you found value in today’s episode, please subscribe to our YouTube channel @millerandmillerlaw or follow us on Apple Podcasts.
Or email us at [email protected] and together, let’s demystify the legal process and unravel the captivating stories that shape our legal world.