If you can you answer yes to two or more of the following questions you may have a real problem.
- Have you maxed out more than one credit card?
- You don’t know how much debt you have?
- Are you flipping debt from one credit card to another?
- Do you leave your monthly credit card statement unopened?
- Are you struggling to pay the minimums on your credit cards trying to preserve an inflated credit score, hoping for better days ahead?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you should talk to one of our experienced bankruptcy attorneys at Miller and Miller Law. The best way is to set up a free no obligation consultation by calling us. What is more important your family or your MasterCard?